Application for Studying Abroad
Here you can find all the information about a semester abroad. Please read the instructions carefully and direct any questions to us.
Student stay in a foreign European country (Erasmus+) or outside of Europe (Non-EU) 2019/20
Regular selection process
- Online applications portal goes online: 14th November 2018
- Application deadline: 11th December 2018 (1 p.m.)
Left over spots
- Publication of the list for left over spots and activation of the online application portal for the second application round: 14th Febuary 2019
- Application deadline: 26th Febuary 2018 at 2pm.
approx. 01st April 2019
- The Viadrina enters into agreements with partner universities.
- You apply to the Viadrina for a stay abroad in one of these partner universities.
- After our selections and your confirmation we nominate you for your chosen university.
- Then you apply directly to your chosen partner university. An application to, or contact with, the partner university before your nomination is not possible.
- Completed courses (grades and amount)
- For undergraduate students of Business Administration and Economics Faculty - at least 24 completed ECTS at the time of application
- Language proficiency
- Cover letter
- Participation in student initiatives (i.e. Interstudis) or other organisations
- What makes you stand out.
|September - November |
|Beginning of November/Beginning of December||Beginning/|
Middle of January
|End of January|
Obtain information by:
Beginning of November:
If you have applied for a stay abroad outside of Europe (Non-EU), then in most cases you will be invited to a selection interview. Only in rare cases will you be invited to an interview if you’ve applied for a European stay abroad or a double degree.
We will inform you of the result of the application procedure by email.
|Beginning of February||Mittle of February/|
End of March
The deadline for accepting or declining your offered place.
Release of the left over places.
At information events we will explain the application procedure for your partner university. You will receive practical information on studying, recognition of courses and living abroad. This information event is very important and attendance is compulsory.
We nominate you to your chosen partner university. You will then receive information concerning the necessary application documents that must be submitted to the partner university by a specified deadline.