Left over spots EU (Erasmus+) & Non-EU
Left over spots will be allocated through a second appliction round and over a “First come, first serve” procedure.
The second round of application is processing in terms of the procedure of the first round.
- You can find all the information about the procedure on our application web page
- Publication of the list for left over spots and the application start for the second round: approx. 12th of February 2021
- Application deadline: approx. 24th of February 2021 at 01:00 pm
Third round of application (“First come, first serve”) - starting approx. 25th of March 2021
Left over spots will be assigned "First come, first serve". They will be assigned continously.
- Publication of leftover spots: approx. March 25th, 2021
- "First come, first serve" starting: approx. April 12th, 2021, 01:00 pm
Left over spots will be assigned continously via e-mail. Please contact the responsible coordinator for individual consultation.
For a successful consultation we would like to ask you to send us the following info/documents via e-mail:
- Info, in which left over spot(s) you are interested (please see the left over spot list below)
- Relevant language certificates (PDF-form with language course overview from ViaCampus, UniCert, TOEFL or similar)
- Overview of all grades from ViaCampus and Bachelor's diploma if you are a Master student
- Certificate of enrollment