Left over spots EU (Erasmus+) & Non-EU
Left over spots will be allocated through a second appliction round and over a “First come, first serve” procedure.
Deadline hast past - please check infos for the 3rd round below!
The second application round follows the rules of the first round.
- You can find all the information about the procedure on our application web page
- Below you will find the lists with the remaining places for the application start of the second round: on February 12, 2021.
- Application deadline: February 24, 2021 at 1:00 pm Email receipt to email@example.com.
After completing the online application, a PDF with your entered data will be created automatically. Please send it to the email address provided. Applications received via email after 1:00 pm will not be considered.
List of remaining places:
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Social and Cultural Sciences
- Faculty of Business Administration and Economics
The third round of applications take place in the "first come, first serve" mode. Remaining places are allocated on an ongoing basis until the nomination deadline at the respective partner university.
We will be happy to advise you on the selection of a suitable partner university from our remaining places by telephone or e-mail. Please contact the respective coordinator accordingly.
- Publication of leftover spots: approx. March 25, 2021
- Application start:: March 31, 2021 from 10:30 am by e-mail on a "first come, first serve" basis.
Emails arriving before the specified date and time will not be considered.
- Info in which left over spot(s) you are interested in - in preferred order (please see the left over spot list below) and for which semester winter 2021/22 or summer term 2022
- Your CV
- Relevant language certificates (PDF-form with language course overview from ViaCampus, UniCert, TOEFL or similar)
- Overview of all your grades from ViaCampus (HIS portal) and your Bachelor's diploma if you are a Master student
- Your Certificate of enrollment
Lists of remaining places
Since the remaining places are now assigned on an ongoing basis, it is best to contact the responsible coordinator by phone first to clarify whether your desired place is still available!