After you return
Within four weeks after your return, you should submit all required documents. You can also apply for the recognition of foreign academic achievements if the Transcript of Records has already been made available by the partner university.
Documents/ Tasks after your return:
If you have been abroad with the ERASMUS+ Program (EU)
(also Georgia and Ukraine with Erasmus + KA107)
Please send a scan of the listed documents / references via e-mail to your responsible outgoing team.
- (Grant Agreement – Usually completed before you stay abroad. If this may be the case, you don't have to submit a digital copy.)
- Learning agreement – Singed by the Viadrina, the partner university as well as by yourself
- Letter of confirmation
- Study-abroad report
- Transcript of records – Usually sent by the partner university to us. We will inform you, by email, of its arrival.
- OLS-Language Test – A request will be sent to you automatically, by email, at the end of your stay abroad.
- EU-Online study report – You will receive an email with a link to the questionnaire. Please also check your Spam folder. The email might arrive after the four week deadline.
- Application for the Recognition of Abroad-earned Credits – Depending on the faculty by email or hard copy. Details about the recognition can be found on the website.
If you have been abroad beyond the EU (NON-EU)
Please send all documents collected as a scan / photo via e-mail to your responsible outgoing team. In addition, the letter of confirmation and the transcript have to be in the original.
- Letter of Confirmation – for all, who go abroad winter term 2016/17
- Study-abroad report – To be sent to your respective coordinators.
- Transcript of records of the partner university – Is usually sent directly to us from the partner university. We will inform you of its arrival by email.
- Application form for the recognition of abroad-earned credits – depending on the faculty by email or hard copy. Details about the recognition can be found on the website.