Congratulations on your admission to the European University Viadrina! We are happy to welcome you for one or even two semesters at our university.
Below, you will find a step-by-step guide to help you successfully complete your enrollment and finally get started with your studies at the Viadrina.
1. Enrollment Day
After successfully submitting your application data and required documents through the online application portal for international students, you will receive your acceptance documents, including the Letter of Acceptance and any additional materials required for your student visa application (if applicable).
This semester, Enrollment Day will be held online via Zoom on Match 5th, 2024. You can find more information here soon.
Past Enrollment Days
In the past, Enrollment Day has played an important role in welcoming and networking our incoming students.
In the meantime, however, Enrollment Days, which originally started as a face-to-face format, has given way to an online variant via Zoom.
Here you can find the dates of past Enrollment Days:
- 28.03.2019 - summer semester 2019
- 25.09.2019 - winter semester 2019/20
- 01.04.2020 - summer semester 2020
- 29.09.2021 - winter semester 2021/22
- 30.03.2022 - summer semester 2022
- 27.09.2022 - winter semester 2022/23
- 12.09.2023 - winter semester 2023/24
2. Online enrollment via viaCampus
After processing the applications for the upcoming semester, your application data will be transferred from the online application portal to our university system viaCampus. As soon as this transfer is complete, you will receive an e-mail with your personal viaCampus username and an automatically generated password.
Important: wait to receive this email before attempting to log in to viaCampus.
3. Online enrollment process
Log in to viaCampus using the login information from the email, the username provided, and your password and click the "Request for enrolment" button.
Attention: do not select "Add a request" as this may cause problems with enrollment afterward.
4. Handing in the documents
Complete the online part of the registration process in viaCampus. You can then create and download a three-page PDF document.
Print this document and keep it safe.
- The first page is the actual application for enrollment. This must be signed by you.
- The second page contains the details for the payment of the semester contribution.
- The third page contains your final username and password for the online services of the Viadrina.
5. Necessary documents for enrollment
Please submit the following documents - either digitally (by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) or paper-based to the Service Point.
International undergraduate students please send the documents directly to the Admissions Office (email@example.com) or submit it to the Service Point as well.
- Completed and signed application for enrollment
- Proof of payment of the semester contribution
- Proof of sufficient health insurance coverage
6. Complete enrollment
After receiving the documents, our Admissions Office will finalize your enrollment application, create your student ID and activate your student account. This process takes several working days. Afterward, you will get access to viaCampus and all other online systems of the Viadrina.
You can also download your enrollment certificate in viaCampus around the same time as you pick up your student ID. Go to My Studies > Student Service > Requested Reports/Reports > Common reports > Actions (Print).
After some time, you can come to pick up your student ID at the Service Point in the Auditorium Maximum building (AM) (Mon.-Thu. 9 AM – 3 PM; Fri. 9 AM – 1 PM). As soon as you are enrolled, you can register for the courses of your respective degree program.