For the tortillas:
1. In a large bowl, combine flour and salt. Stir in water. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10-12 times, adding a little flour or water if needed to achieve a smooth dough.
ATTENTION: it doesn’t have to be sticky. Let rest for 10 minutes.
2. Divide dough into 15 portions. On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into a 12-15 cm. circle.
3. In a large skillet, cook tortillas over medium heat for 1 minute on each side or until lightly browned. Keep warm.
For the tinga de pollo:
1. Boil the 2 pieces of breast chicken with salt. After cooked, shred it with a knife or with your hands
2. Cut the tomatoes and the onion into julienne.
3. Heat one finger oil in a pan or a casserole and fry the tomatoes and the onion for about 3 minutes until the tomatoes look juicy and they have changed color.
4. Add salt and stir gentle.
5. Add the shredded chicken breast and let it all cook for about 5 minutes, until the chicken has acquired a light red tone.
6. You can add a bit more of oil or if it is too salty, then a bit of water.
For the tinga de pollo tacos:
Now it comes all together!!
1. Put the warm tortillas as a base, add the tinga de pollo and garnish the tacos with guacamole and cheese or with your favorite sauce.
2. Fold in half your taco and enjoy!