Banner Viadrina

Staff mobility

University staff - from abroad to the Viadrina

Are you employed at a foreign university and want to spend some time at the Viadrina? Then you will find further information under Incoming.

University staff - abroad

You work in the teaching or administration of the Viadrina, e.g. for one of our faculties, at the IKMZ or the library and you are interested in further training abroad? Then you will find further information, including funding opportunities under Outgoing.