• Please refer to the call for applications of the respective funding lines for the necessary application forms.
• You can find the appropriate application forms under “Downloads”.
• All applications (1 PDF file; max.2 MB) are to be submitted to the Project Coordination by email before the deadline.
• After the application deadline all application forms will be assessed.
• The Commission for the Appropriation of Funds within the Field of Research and Graduate Education of the Viadrina will select applicants for research stays abroad as well as research/acquaintance stays at the Viadrina. The selection will last approx. 2 months.
• Please refrain from making inquiries into your application at this time.
• After the selection process is completed acceptance or rejection emails will be sent.
• Successful applicants will receive a confirmation form from the Project Coordinator. Please fill out this form and return it, signed, to the Project Coordinator before the deadline. Over the following weeks and months the project coordinator will inform successful applicants all of the required information regarding: research stays, acquaintance stays, conferences for early-stage researchers at the Viadrina and grants for editing and publishing foreign-language articles and monographs.
• Unsuccessful applicants will, unfortunately, not receive a fellowship or grant from the Viadrina. We apologise, in advance, that we are unable to give individual reasons for the rejection of applications.