Application - Documents & Forms
⇒ Master programs
Terms of admission
Prerequisite for the admission to a graduate study program is the successful graduation from a university. This qualification must be equivalent to a degree obtained in Germany. If you have doubts whether your qualification is valid, do not hestitate to contact us on this matter.
In addition, applicants need to prove sufficient language abilities (see point 4 below).
Forms to be submitted
- application request form "Bewerbung um einen Studienplatz"
- filled in and signed
- detailed information can be found in the
5 Steps to the Viadrina - 3. Step: Application
- certified photocopy of the graduation certificate
(Bachelor or equivalent)
- This qualification must be equivalent to a degree obtained in Germany.
- offical translation of the graduation certificate
- issued by a sworn translator
- proof of sufficient language abilities
- original or certified photocopy
- For more information please refer to the webpage of the respective master program.
- for example: German / English / Polish and others
- copy of your passport
- not certified
- which clearly shows your name, date of birth and place of birth
- additional documents
- Please refer to the webpage of the respective master program.
Please do not submit any original documents!
Photocopies have to be certified by authorities!
- Applicants from EU-countries:
photocopies can be certified at a notary, at schools or universities.
- Applicants from beyond the European Union:
photocopies have to be certified at a German consulate or by an authorised notary.
- for winter semester: 15. July
- for summer semster: 15. January
International Business Administration
- for winter semester: 01. - 31. May
- for summer semster: 01. - 30. November
Some of our postgraduate programs can have different deadlines.
- Please, check the respective webpages.
All needed documents have to reach the Viadrina as HARDCOPIES (paper based) until the end of the deadline! The postmark does not count!
After your documents have been checked according to content related qualitative criteria, the European University Viadrina will inform you whether or not we can offer you a place. We cannot process your application until all forms have been received.