For re-registration you have to pay the Semester Contribution for the winter semester 2016.
Re-registration period are the last 5 lecture weeks of the semester.
For the winter term 2016 the deadline is 20th of June to 22nd of July 2016.
For a transitional period, you need to transfer the Semester Contribution as usual to the European University's bank account. Here are the account details:
|Recipient:||Europa-Universität Viadrina Frankfurt Oder|
|IBAN:||DE27 1705 5050 3600 3655 91|
|Reason for payment:||Please enter only your university registration number (Matrikelnummer) here|
We will re-register you automatically as soon as the Semester Contribution has been credited to our account.
We can only accept payments to this account and within the re-registration period.
The following are exempted from paying the semester ticket:
- Guest students and occasional students,
- Students in part-time studies and in online courses,
- severely disabled people who are entitled to advancement according to the Disabled Persons Act and who are in possession of a certificate (Beiblatt) with the appropriate token stamps.
The following are exempted from the re-registration fee (but you have to pay the Semester Contribution):
- students who are on leave from their courses because of:
- caring responsibilities for children or close relatives according to Home Care Leave Act,
- parental leave,
- compulsory military service or national forms of civil service,
- foreign guest students studying at Viadrina as part of an exchange program,
- foreign students who receive a scholarship that is wholly or partially funded by the federal government or a state government.
- Students, who are matriculated at other Universities in Brandenburg or Berlin and have already paid their fee there.
After you have re-registered, please update the validity period on your card at one of our validation stations; there is one in the waiting area of the Admissions and Examination Office (Immatrikulations- und Prüfungsamt) in the Audimax building and another in the Gräfin Dönhoff Building (ground floor, left, below the screen).