Student Advisory Service
The Central Student Advisory Service's main focus are school and university students, as well as everyone who is interested in studying at the European University Viadrina.
We counsel you before you take up studying, when you start studying as well as during the entire course of your studies and we provide you with information and advice regarding the following topics
- Deciding what to study and which career to choose
- Course contents and requirements
- Application and enrolment
- Studying with a vocational degree
- Preparing for your studies
- Personal or study-related difficulties
- Reorientation; changing your subject or university; dropping out of university
- Transition from undergraduate (Bachelor) to graduate studies (Master)
We provide you with guidelines and support you in your decision-making. Together with you we work on customized solutions and concrete steps.
Counselling is confidential, customized to your needs, open-ended and free of charge.
You can visit us during our open consultation hours without an appointment or make an individual appointment.
>>> to the Central Student Advisory Service's website
We also provide information on further counselling services and contacts. For an in-depth information on how to plan your studies and on the recognition of credit points please contact the Academic Advisory Service of your faculty.