The counselling team – anchored in the department for strategy and development – assists the prospective and current students who face challenges and obstacles in academic studies due to a chronic illness, physical and psychological disabilities (or rather, due to the ableism).
firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone (03 35) 55 34 - 44 55
Martin Adler | Peer Counselor
Myra Frölich | Peer Counselor
We provide information and advice on:
- entry regulations for students with chronic illnesses and/or disability
- semester schedule planning
- study support and study aids
- disability/illness compensation
- accommodation and mobility
- financial matters and other funding
- disability policy
This list is by no means exhaustive. We will be glad to answer questions on these or any further issue concerning your studies with a chronic illness or disability.