Seminars & projects
Seminars during winter term 2016/17
- Building Cultural Competence - Basic Concepts of intercultural Learning (Ulrike Zillmer)
- Interkulturelle Workshops konzipieren und durchführen - Ein Praxisseminar für interkulturelle Lernbegleiter*innen (Katja Kraft)
- Diversity-Projekte konzipieren und durchführen - Ein Praxisseminar für Peer-Tutor*innen (Stefanie Vogler-Lipp)
- Since 2013: 'Quality initiative interculturality' within the Franco-German University (DFH/UFA): The initiative aims to support the DFH in its effort to promote intercultural qualification in its network and to provide program instruments for the specific development of intercultural competence for coordinators as well as students. In the framework of the initiative the seminar „German-French degree courses – investigating context-specific intercultural issues and didactic implications“ took place in the summer term 2014.
- 2013: Conceptualizing an intercultural, interdisciplinary research project about 'Academic cultures in transition'
- Since 2012: Viadrina PeerTutoring: Under the roof of the Center for Key Competences and Research-oriented Learning students at various centers of the EUV will be trained as peer tutors. Since the summer term 2013 our first peer tutoring team has been ready to offer assistance in intercultural competence, language learning, writing and learning as well as presenting.
- 2010 - 2012: Schreiben(d) lernen im Team - Intercultural writing teams at the university (DAAD model project)
- 2011: Euroregion Project: Integration via Competence - Intercultural competences for the border region (instructing student trainers/conference/exhibition)
- 2009 - 2010: PeerNet - Training for students as integration coaches (DAAD adaption project)
- 2006: Binational Educational Program for Intercultural Multiplier (Interviadrina)