The Competence Center for digital Learning & Teaching (KL²D) is responsible for all questions and concerns regarding learning, presenting, and e-learning at the university. Our offers are directed at students as well as teachers - always with the aim of strengthening and further expanding the study-centered teaching and learning culture.
- Support for students when it comes to preparing for an exam or creating a presentation
- Trained learning & presentation consultants accompany professional seminars, in which presentations or group works have to be performed as an examination
- Research on learning processes, usage of digital media in teaching and competence development at universities
- Certified trainings for learning & presentation consultants, and e-learning consultants
- Reference for all questions dealing with learning, presentation and e-learning
The KL²D is part of the Center for Key Competencies and Research-Oriented Learning (ZSFL) and was established in 2014.
The central program of the center is Viadrina PeerTutoring: Students that are trained peer-tutors support their fellow students in their learning processes in writing, learning, presenting, e-learning, learning foreign languages and intercultural learning.
The team of KL²D is mostly working in the newly establishes coworking-space, located in the old AM Mensa. You can also contact as via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Our coordinator of the ZSFL is located in LH 211: 0335 5534 2540.