The Center for Intercultural Learning (CIL)
The offers of the Center for Intercultural Learning during winter term 2020/21 can be found online (PDF).
- from November, 2020: Building Cultural Competence - Online-Seminar for all Viadrina students.
- ongoing: Offenes Ohr Online - We listen to you - for all incoming students (appointments on demand)
- Offers for students by our Online-Tutors (⇒find out more):
- Digital Happy Hour
- 12.11.2020 from 7pm (in English)
26.11.2020 from 7pm (in English)
10.12.2020 from 7pm (in English)
via BigBlueButton (⇒join)
- Viadrina Supercards
- Viadrina Jungle Guide - (coming soon)
- Viadrina Voices - our Podcast Project
- Interactive tools and methods for intercultural webinars. (coming soon)
As one of Germany's most international universities the European University Viadrina is especially interested in promoting and researching intercultural learning. The Center for Intercultural Learning is dedicated to this task.
|Various Intercultural training offers||Practice-oriented seminars for all faculties||Teaching and studying in the international context|
|PeerTutoring Educational Program, guidance and peer counseling conducted by intercultural peer tutors||Seminars for the Faculty of Social and Cultural Science (BA/MA)||Acquisition of intercultural competences at institutions of higher education|
|Educational programs in the field of intercultural learning and communication for all groups at the university||Innovative learning formats, for example, business simulation games, international online lecture series, virtual classroom seminars, peer learning||Communication within institutions of higher education considering the influence of internationalization and diversity|