Who is involved in the Diversity Audit?
- We are a homogeneous and diverse group of students and employees in administration, science and teaching, who are interested in diversity at Viadrina.
- We learn from and with each other and together we shape the goals and the individual steps in the process.
- We inform ourselves about discourses, bring in our personal perspectives and can also speak best from them.
- We explicitly invite interested people to participate, to contribute further perspectives, to contradict us and to discuss with us.
More at: www.europa-uni.de/diversity
Representatives from these areas are currently involved in the Diversity Audit:
- Center for Intercultural Learning
- Center for key competences and research-oriented learning
- Central Student Advisory Service
- Department for Equality Affairs
- Department of Human Resources (D2)
- Department of Public Relations
- Department of Student Affairs and Law (D1)
- Diversity Management
- Faculty of Business Administration and Economics
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Social and Cultural Sciences
- Family Affairs Office
- Gender Equality Office
- General Staff Council
- Representative for disabled persons
- Staff Council for non-scientific staff
- Staff Council for Scientific Staff
- Students' Union Executive Committee (AStA)
- Student Union Frankfurt (Oder)
- University Leadership
- Quality Management
- Viadrina International Affairs