Applications can be submitted by female* post-doctoral researchers, junior group leaders, or female* doctoral researchers in the final stage of their PhD. Precondition for an application is the membership at a university or at a non-university research institution in the county of Brandenburg.
You should understand spoken German language well, be able to understand the core issues in discussions and be able to actively participate in conversations. If you have doubts as to whether your German skills are sufficient, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please submit the following documents in German or English language:
- academic curriculum vitae
- PhD certificate
- publication list, list of academic presentations and conferences
- list of external funding, where applicable
- short description of the actual research project or qualification project (max. 2 pages)
- completed application form (available only in German; answers can be given in English)
- signed Verbindlichkeitserklärung (declaration of commitment)
Please submit your application via e-mail to email@example.com.
The program is held in German. B1 knowledge in the German language is obligatory. Singular elements of the program can be held in English, after prior arrangement.
Due to the current situation, and our endeavor to offer you a a high-quality program including face-to-face workshops, the application process will not start before 2021.
Responsible for the selection decision is the Viadrina Mentoring supervisory group.
We always welcome applications from women* with migrant background, with family responsibilities, with disabilities or chronic illnesses, as well as applications from women*, who want to reintegrate into their scientific career or who reintegrated into their scientific career after a break.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to arrange an appointment with us.