- Concretising the individual future and career plans
- Improved competences recognition and expansion of inter-disciplinary key qualifications
- Strengthening the own efficacy and growth in sovereignty
- Personal access to knowledge about requirements, implications, structures and processes in the academic system and in relevant fields outside the university
- Sharpening the own academic profile and development of an academic consciousness as female or gender-diverse junior academic
- Exchange and networking in the scientific community and further relevant professional fields
- Sensitization for gender-specific discrimination and gender-typical behaviour
The program is directed at women, trans* inter* and (other) non-binary doctoral candidates of all faculties who are doing their doctorate in Brandenburg, who are at the final stage of their doctorate and who are looking for professional support and structured exchange regarding their professional career planning:
We are looking for applicants who
- Are showing engagement and like to take initiative
- Speak German at the B2 level
- Are interested in constructive feedback
- Are prepared to actively shape the course of the Mentoring-relationship and the exchange in their peer-group
- Take part in the whole program and the obligatory evaluation (participants will receive a certificate)
Equal opportunities are an important issue to us. The selection committee is considering diverse living conditions such as family responsibilities, chronic diseases or disabilities. Moreover, applications from people with non-academic background, people of colour, people with migration background, as well as students without a German passport, who are studying regularly at the Viadrina, are explicitly welcome.
The application period for the next year is at the end of 2022. The program will start in March 2023.
- C.V. (tabular format)
- Final university certificate
- filled out Profilbogen für Promovierende (available only in German; answers can be given in English)
- Confirmation of the supervisor about the final stage of the work (planned completion within one year from the start of the program)
- signed Verbindlichkeitserklärung (declaration of commitment)
Information: Please first upload the form on your computer, to safe it and fill it out. You can fill it out free of cost with the program Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please send the documents via e-mail to email@example.com.
In 2021/22 we are planning to offer the elements of our program face-to-face. If the current pandemic situation does not allow face-to-face workshops, all program elements will be offered digitally.
For all events during the program we offer childcare for participants with children. If childcare is needed please let us know in advance. The offer is organised in cooperation with the appointee for the University’s family office.
Do you have any questions concerning the course of the program or the application? Feel free to make a personal appointment.