Applications can be submitted by female postdoctoral researchers, female heads junior research groups, female junior professors and female doctoral researchers in the final stage of their PhD. Precondition for an application is the membership of a university or of a non-university research institution in the State of Brandenburg.
You should understand spoken German language well, be able to understand the core issues in discussions and be able to actively participate in conversations. If you have doubts as to whether your German skills are sufficient, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please submit the following documents in German or English language:
- academic curriculum vitae
- PhD certificate*
- publication list, list of academic presentations and conferences
- list of external funding, where applicable
- short description of the actual research project or qualification project (max. 2 pages)
- completed application form (available only in German; answers can be given in English)
(Please note that the kick-off event is posponed to 23 Oct 2018 due to another high-ranking event taking place at 18 Oct 2018.)
* As a doctoral student in the final stage please submit a confirmation of your doctoral adviser about the fact, that your project is in its final stage, instead of the PhD certificate.
Please submit your application via Email only and in one PDF file (except the application form, which can be sent separately) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for the selection decision is the Viadrina Mentoring supervisory group.
We always welcome applications from women with migrant background, with family responsibilities, with disabilities or chronic illnesses, as well as applications from women, who want to reintegrate into their scientific career or who reintegrated into their scientific career after a break.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to arrange an appointment with us.