In an EMERGENCY, please dial
- Emergency Doctor and Fire Department: 112
- Police: 110
- By clicking on the link “Arztsuche“ you can methodically search for a doctor.
- Addresses and telephone numbers can also be found in the Yellow Pages (Gelbe Seiten).
- If you need a doctor’s attention on the weekend or outside of medical office hours, please contact the on-call number 01805 / 582223750
- You can also try this doctors emergency website (unfortunately only available in German)
Pharmacy hours are generally shorter than normal business hours; however, there is always at least one pharmacy open for emergencies. The afterhours schedule can be found
- posted at each pharmacy
- or by calling the emergency pharmacy line at 11899 or 01805 / 582223750 (in the evening or on weekends).
Frankfurt (Oder) Health Department’s Social Psychiatry Service
15232 Frankfurt (Oder)
Phone: (0335) 552 5300
Caritas offers assistance in managing difficult situations and crises. Caritas is the social aid organization of the Catholic Church and has 490,000 workers in Germany.