Business and Economics
1. Before You Leave
Business and Economics students have to discuss with Torsten Glase courses they wish to take abroad in order to confirm that credits earned from them will transfer.
There are two possibilities for checking if course credits will transfer:
- Fill out Form A to check transferability of international course credits(this document may be picked up after about two weeks in room AM 213)
- Discuss the transferability of specific course credits directly with Mr. Glase during his office hours.
Lists of pre-approved courses from our partner universities are available on the EUV homepage as a means of orientation.
2. During Your Stay
Should there be any changes to your course schedule at the beginning of your residency abroad, you should consult with Mr. Glase via email.
Include in the email:
- name of the foreign university
- course title
- course description
- number of ECTS Points, Credits (Units) of the course
- module for which you like to have the course recognized
3. When You Come Back
Turn in the following documents to the Department of International Affairs (room AM 213) to transfer your international credits, or email them to Mr. Glase:
- Completed Form B (application for transfer of international course credits)
- Original Transcript of Records (official record of all credits earned abroad), and if necessary copies of your paper (Eigenleistungsschein)
- Proof of the academic level or year in which you earned the credits
- Information about the university/major (if not a partner of the Viadrina)
In order for grades to be published in Hisportal, one must pick up the certificate detailing credit transfers from room AM 213 and turn it in to the Prüfungsamt (or put a copy of the certificate in the Prüfungsamt mailbox).
NOTE: Be aware that there are different versions of Form A and Form B for Bachelor's and Master's students.
Lists of pre-approved courses from our partner universities are available on the EUV homepage as a means of orientation: