Application & Admission
The application deadline is March 5, 2017.
After you have submitted your application, it will be processed. Once the admission decisions are finalized, all applicants will receive a notification. For a detailed description of the procedure, please refer to the application timeline.
A complete application should include the following:
1. Application form – submitted online by March 5, 2017
2. Letter of Motivation (upload to online application)
3. Letter of Approval (upload to online application)
4. Academic Transcript of Records (upload to online application)
5. Passport / ID Scan (upload to online application)
6. Course preferences – as indicated in online application
Applicants will not be considered for admission until all required application documents are received by the Department of International Affairs.
If you experience technical difficulties in using the Viadrina online application service, please e-mail email@example.com
Withdrawal & Cancellation
If you withdraw from participation in the summer school more than 14 days before the program starts, thus before May 17, 2017, we will refund 50% of your participation fee.
If you withdraw from participation in the summer school less than 14 days before the program starts, thus after May 17, 2017, the possible refund will be discussed with the program coordinators.