Staff Training Week 2018
Mass or Class – Limits of Mobility
April 16th – 20th 2018
We would like to take a closer look at the two seemingly contrary principles of quality and quantity of mobility as well as its limits within three areas:
- How do we define and measure quality of partnerships?
- The student factor – making study abroad appealing for incoming and outgoing mobility
- Incentives to get academic and administrative staff abroad.
- Do Higher Education Institutions need student recruitment?
- Where does student recruitment start and end?
- What are the challenges and chances of regionally focused strategic student recruitment?
- How does the influx of refugees shape Higher Education?
- What are the assets and limits of refugee Higher Education programs?
- How can we successfully integrate refugees in university life and existing mobility programs?
All colleagues from partner universities interested in these topics are invited to join us!
Have a look in our preliminary program 2018.
Cultural & Social Activities
We are excited to show you around the cities of Frankfurt (Oder) and Słubice in Germany and Poland.
- Campus & City Tour in Frankfurt (Oder)/ Słubice
- Visit of the Brewery and Monastery Neuzelle
- Boat Tour on the river Oder
We do not charge any program fees and will cover all social events and most of the meals. Visiting participants from our European Partners are encouraged to use the Erasmus Staff Mobility Program.
Accommodation & Travel
Accommodation and travel cost are covered by participants. We will send you further information after the selection process. There will be a room contingent in a nearby hotel, costs will be around 60€ per night including breakfast.
We are happy to invite up to 20 participants from partner Universities. You will be informed about the selection by the end of February.
Please fill the application form below until February 15th.
Thank you very much,
The Department of International Affairs