Application for Studying Abroad
Application for EU programs (ERASMUS+) and non-EU programs 2015/16
The application procedure for all exchange programs takes place only once per year during November and December.
Following the regular selection process, residual places are also assigned to students through an additional selection process.
Please keep in mind that there are still differences in the application procedure for individual faculties.
Note: For the academic year 2014/15 the new ERASMUS+ program has taken effect. This allows students the opportunity to spend a maximum of 12 months abroad (study and internship) per academic cycle (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD).
- Activation of the online application portal: November12th, 2014.
- Application deadline: December 8th, 2014
note the office of the secretary (Lehrstuhlsekreteriat) of Prof. Rowe). For the non-EU program
the deadline remains the same (December 8th 2014).
- Application procedure for students in the faculties of:
Application for the Erasmus Mundus Action 2 Program 2015/16
Applications are done online directly from the project sites.
- HERMES for the region of Eastern Europe/Caucasus (only for students of the faculties of Cultural Science and Law) – Application Deadline: extended till January 4th, 2015!
to Christmas Holidays it will be difficult to reach us afterwards.
- PUEDES for Latin America (all faculties) – Application Deadline: March 3rd, 2014